Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Forum Clean Up

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Forum Clean Up Empty Forum Clean Up

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Yes, as I have made this forum about half a year ago, I have decided to clean it all up. I know you guys are mostly like this right now: affraid - but I have a good reason; well I think so.

1. There is so much illegible language that I myself is cowering behind my computer chair just looking at it - it's just...atrocious. And what makes it worse is that I am part of that load of illegibility. No

2. This forum was created for anime purposes mainly, and most of the threads that have reponses to are filled with "Get to know Each Other" forums. That is vitally important, I won't say no to that; but it's still sad to see this forum become this way as it was initially made for anime purposes.

3. Personally, I am my own worst critic. I know everybody feels the same about themselves - that in itself is true. I want a forum that I myself is happy with and can keep others contented as well. That is why I want to have a complete washout of my forum and re-establish it, cleaning all of the junk and rearranging all that I have created. Though, as I still want to keep my forum original, I won't change the forum titles and most of the forums that have been created.

Hopefully you guys can understand where I am coming from, if not - please honestly tell me how I could possibly improve about my idea and I could try to incorporate yours into mine.

Sayonara, many regrets and Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Forum Clean Up Empty Re: Forum Clean Up

Post by Cheese Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am

I'm sorry that I contributed to Reasons 1 & 2, but I have some improvements.

Maybe:
    To change the layout & title, if you want.
    To add more sections.
    To ask more people to join.
    To warn people that talk BS. albino
    Etc..
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:36 pm

No, you haven’t contributed to 1 and 2 at all hunni. X33

As for your suggestions:
    - I will change some titles of topics which I feel are “mediocre”, and this green layout IS a new layout. In fact, I changed it right before you joined.
    - I have, well some topic ideas I have added. But due to the clean up, I have only gotten up to the Spamania part right now.
    - I do want to ask more people to join, but that’s considered advertising and the only reason I asked you guys cause you’re friends. Sadly Torgetsu Kon disabled PMing, so I can’t ask her.

But thanks for the ideas hun. x333 Though I think next time you should post your ideas in the “Your Say” forums.

Sayonara, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:42 am

I personally agree with your first prop right there.

Oh, you forgot to add the regular games section.

((The game master goes X3333)
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:01 am

I have, it's just you may not have spotted it since the RPG Thread sub-section appears above it. Scroll down and you'll find the thread section. ^.^
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:10 am

Alright.

Sponsored content