Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do you have anything to regret if you died?

charceo100

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Do you have anything to regret if you died? Empty Do you have anything to regret if you died?

Post by charceo100 Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 am

title suggests it all Sad
    charceo100

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Do you have anything to regret if you died? Empty Re: Do you have anything to regret if you died?

Post by charceo100 Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:08 am

Many people in there lives waste valuble time. Every life is has a limited amount of time. If you do not use it wisely you will one day realise you have wasted too much time and when its about time for you to leave, you WILL regret you havent done this or that.

Love is the most commonly regreted thing. This is because when ones loved one died they will regret "why they havent spent more time with them" when you realise it, it WILL be too late.

People should die without regrets. But commonly people regret when its about time to leave but by this time its STILL not too late. As long as you can leave without a single regret, you'll be happy to leave without the slightest worry. But there are people who's hearts are filled with GREED. These people are usually the ones that leave with the most regrets.

Sometimes parents are afraid there sons or daughters might not accomplish anything. If there son/daughter do things to heart there parents, one day they will REGRET. If all parents can influence their children positively. They will never regret it.

Everyone on this planet should leave without a single regret, this will make our environment a better, healthier place for future and the many generations to come.
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Do you have anything to regret if you died? Empty Re: Do you have anything to regret if you died?

Post by Cheese Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:06 am

Ach, that's really deep ...

Uhm, I'd regret not spending more time with my family.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:26 am

This is a bit strange coming from YOU Charley. But eh, Rolling Eyes
    I would regret not spending enough time with my family. My grandma, Rebecca, brother and mother are the closest things I have - I would probably function a whole lot differently without them. Not spending time with my close friends will also effect me a whole lot too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:06 pm