Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Friendship

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Friendship Empty Friendship

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:58 pm

Here's where you can talk about friendship. I know I have really good friends, and my trust and loyalty towards them is always there. But personally, like normal humans, I know that sometimes that there is this certain friend, or freinds that you can't trust sometimes. So you can disuss problems you have here. I know I will reply deifinitely to this one in particular coz I think everyone here I like me, have gone at least to this subject in their life. So post and I'll reply whenever I can! ^^

Till then, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    GenderDefender
    GenderDefender

Female
    Number of posts : 38

Friendship Empty subject...subject... subject. when i think of a title, ill f

Post by GenderDefender Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:25 pm

okay, i have this friend ryt, and her name is rebecca. She is really annoying because she never talks to me. She is in the same class as me, and people sometimes think im her. We sit in the same desk but sometimes we change seats. But seriously, she's getting on my nerves now. Please tell rebecca to be a good friend.
    Lyssakid

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-12-14

Friendship Empty Re: Friendship

Post by Lyssakid Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:32 am

Aha! The perfect venting forum for me.. XD;; I won't ramble too much. At least, I'll try not to.

I have this friend. We were really close last year, and when I say close I mean REALLY close, but because of some *coughcough* complications, we got into a pretty bad verbal fight. Eventually we made up, but it was never the same. Now sometimes when I'm around her I feel awkward, but other times I'm chill with it. Why is this? :/

The answer might seem obvious to you all ("well.. you guys had a fight.. DUH") but to me it isn't that simple. We've known each other since fourth grade and have told each other things that we'd never tell anyone else. To have it all drop in the snap of a finger was, and sometimes still is, overwhelming for me.

I mean, it's not every day your (former?) best friend calls you a female dog and a male body part in the same sentence.

I've joined a "new" circle of friends (not really "new" since I've known them since middle school) and I feel a lot more comfortable around them, but I can't help missing what once was.

I'm not really asking for replies to this.

I just needed to vent that out.

Peace and Love <3
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 am

Yeah, I kinda understand how you feel. With my impersonation problem, I have a slight feeling that my so-called 'best friend' is doing that to me, but she has this petty little act that they've done nothing and that the opposer just telling lies for the sake of it.

Two other friends of mine are having the same problem and they also expect that my impersonator is the same as them. Though we have a strong feeling about who's done this, we still feel that they might be innocent, and feel complied to confront them about it. And all of our parents are great friends with the impersonator's parents, and we don't want to destroy any ties within them either.

So like, whenever we see her, we give her a short smile and then walk away - though we act like we know each other and feel like 'friends'; it's not the same.

So I kinda get why you're feeling complied to post how you feel; but what happened has happened and you just gotta go with the flow - build a bridge and get over it - somehow it'll all blow over; eventually. The only way I get through life right now is just be nice to everyone and not piss off anyone for that matter, or get pissed off at people for pissing me off.

I'm sorry that I'm not all that much of a help, but I just wanted to show my opinion if it helps in any way.

Keep Smiling! Very Happy and all the best,

AAA
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Post by Cheese Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:03 am

I have a problem too, sorry for big bump.

I have two three groups of friends I hang out with, right?

I want to hang out with all of them.

But one group (my Pokémon / Naruto friend group) wants me to hang out with them, instead of another group, and the other way around.

What should I do?
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:33 am

Gah, I sooo know what you mean. Gawd, this is the perfect venting forum for me, so as the Admin, I'll try not to ramble much as I already do.

Okay, there's this girl called Klara, and she's annoying me to the bitter end. It's not like I hate her; well I dislike her much - but I can't help feeling sorry for her. The thing is, her family's quite dysfunctional, and she comes to me for help. As people in her grade (being one year older than me) tease her about it, she relies on me to do things for her e.g. homework, get bags, clothes and other things she leaves behind at class, along with further necessities.

She always pulls me away from my friend circle, especially my friend who is leaving this year and my cousin whom I love very much. Gah, but I was always the type of person who goes with the flow rather than defending myself. So I'm in this situation where I can't stay with my friends and angry at her for that reason, yet I feel sorry for her cause nobody else's there for her.

Argh, well at least that's out of my system, though I did ramble a lot. xD

As for Cheese's problem, I would split my time with each one of them. One day with that group, the next with the other and so on, so forth - unless they're quite subborn and territorial with their friend circles; now that'll be a problem. Neutral Sorry I wasn't much help again. Crying or Very sad

Sayonara, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:00 pm

That's what I do already, but thanks for advice.

Anyways, tell Klara "I am your friend, and I like you, but please, can you not pull me away from my other friends?"

God, I wish I could do that. I have the SAME exact problem.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 am

I know, a part from me wants to do that, but I don't want to hurt her as much as she is already with other problems she has in her life.

But, gah thanks for the advice hunni x33, it helps to know somebody cares about my side of the story nonetheless.

Hope you problems subside soon along with mine,

Sayonara, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Hey guys, yeah, another problem. I don’t have any easy way to say any of this, but I’ll try my best.

Well, there’s a guy you see – it’s not what you think – who thinks I like him. Now, the problem is that I do not like him, well, not in that sense and we live suburbs away from each other, so it makes it harder to explain how I truly feel. Sure I could go on msn and type my heart out, but it wouldn’t be the same as face-to-face.

Now, you might wonder why he thinks I like him. Well I was recently, if not now currently (note that I do not log on much that often) impersonated on msn. Someone (who was my best friend) created a new account simply to act like myself, of which she did a poor job of anyway. Consequently, rumours aroused and apparently I had a crush on four guys who were of my brothers age (and that’s, like, ancient! xD).

Two of the four guys were true friends and luckily one of them trusted me enough to not believe the rumours. I honestly don’t care about the other two - basically don’t know them anyway, so bleh – think about me, I just hope they don’t hold a grudge or something.

So saying all of above, I still need to convince the guy I explained earlier. I honestly wouldn’t care if he were a complete stranger, but he’s a friend nonetheless and our parents are close too. Even if we live kilometres away, our family bond’s quite tight and it feels really awkward now when our parents talk on the phone nowadays.

I attended a sport carnival for cultural purposes and, yes, his mum was there. I was sick anyway, so I laid on my mum’s lap and just overheard mine and his mother’s conversation. It felt so rude, but yet the whole situation was awkward, I just sat there, feeling like a complete douche.

What made it worse was that his whole family was there, but he wasn’t. His mum said that he was away doing assignments, which is a valid reason, but somehow I didn’t think staying at home finishing schoolwork wasn’t all that kept him from coming. I had assignments too, and the whole carnival ended around 5 in the arvo, so I that’s why I didn’t see heavy workload was a legitimate answer.

So yeah, all I need right now is possibly some advice or words of support – happy rainbow stuff like that. xD

Thanks for any help, Keep Smiling

AbsoluteAnimeAdmirer
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Alright.

I know you used some Aussie language there, but I understood it completely.

I know you don't want your parents to be involved, maybe just tell him when the time is right, or if you just feel like it.

My two cents,
    Cheese

_____

Sorry if I wasn't much of a help.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Eck, but I don't like him and I don't think I ever will, which makes the problem all the more harder to dealth with.

And sorry for the Aussie lang. usage there. xD
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Oh. That sucks.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 am

Yeah, it does. I saw the back of him at a concert I went to, but I didn't want to drive any attention so I walked the other way, accidentally smashing into someone I barely knew. ><;;

Last edited by AbsoluteAnimeAdmirer on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:07 am

Oh haha. Smile
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 am

Gee, thanks ******. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AbsoluteAnimeAdmirer on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:23 am

Sorry.

AND DON'T EVER USE MY IRL NAME!!!
    GenderDefender
    GenderDefender

Female
    Number of posts : 38

Post by GenderDefender Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

what does IRL mean??? Interesting Reader Stockings?
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

In real life. xP
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 am

Ya know, you could have just edited my post, Cheesey ;P
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:19 am

Whoops, I .. forgot.

xP
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 am

OH! I HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM!

IT'S RESOLVED! -shot for being overly excited- xO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:32 am