Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
shorty200512
GenderDefender
Mr. Schwibbles
7 posters

Interests

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Interests Empty Interests

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:57 am

Sup people....

Well post your ProV like this:

Name: username / real name / nickname
    Fav Colour: colour
    Fav Music: music
    Fav Sport: sport
    Fav TV Show/s: TV Show/s
    Fav Movie/s: Movie/s
    Fav Anime: that is if you watch it
    Likes in People: well you get the point
    Likes in Things: "
    Other Likes: "
    Dislikes: "
    Other: Other stuff bout you

<from Fav Colour to Other, you can write why is the reason you dis/like that certain subject>

Gimme feed back people and I'm always open to ideas. Till I come back Later. Keep Smiling! Smile

AAA

My Profile
    Name: AbsoluteAnimeAdmirer
    Fav Colour: RED!!!!
    Fav Music: Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, Dance, Trance, Techno, a bit o Rock, Pop and Classical (depends)
    Fav Sport: I Suck at sport, so I'm undecided... Rolling Eyes
    Fav TV Show/s : Simpsons - plain funny; Neighbours - realistic soap opera; Bold and the Beautiful - very addicting and I don't know why; ummm Avatar - very realistic as well, good use of art technique and the origins of all the plots and the names are actually derived from actual things (mostly); well I'm always braindead now with assignments so I'll add some more when I'm done.
    Fav Movie/s: Honey, Bring it On - All or Nothing, All Harry Potter (apart from Goblet of Fire), some more...
    Fav Anime: ALL! Just I don't have like Foxtex and that's where you get really good anime Crying or Very sad But I'm watching Love Hina and Fullmetal Alchemist in the holidays so I'm HAPPPEEEE!!!! Very Happy
    Likes in People: Humourous; Kind; Accepting; ISN'T Racist, or Sexist and just likes someone for who they are.
    Likes in Things: FUNNNINESSSS!!!! *sorry Embarassed* Cuteness. RED! Isn't to girlish, or too boyish - neutral sex. Yes, I'm a girly tomboy. Razz
    Other Likes: I like things when I like things. So it's kinda optional when or where or what I like. I'm a very confusing person you see.
    Dislikes: Well, sport. Racism, Sexism. People who offend people for pleasure. Just usual people stuff that they hate.
    Other: Umm. I like dancing, playing my two instruments the Violin and Veena. I like reading, drawing, going on my comp, writing when I'm bored, and watching TV. OH, did I mention reading?

Well, that's me. I'm a very strange person. Now, how about you? Comment soon. Till then, Keep Smiling! Smile

AAA
    GenderDefender
    GenderDefender

Female
    Number of posts : 38

Interests Empty Mah Interests are more important! lol

Post by GenderDefender Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 am

hey!
    well this is mah ProV lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Name: i_scream_4_ice_cream/ rebecca / becca, bec, betchi, bikky (short for biscuit)
    Fav Colour: All colours are beautiful. -you discriminate other colours and ill kill you! narh im joking. i like all colours but i luv lime green and pink.
    Music: i like all music. check out the transformers rap on yoututbe! its too funny. i luv songs that are just re-writes, like 'which backstreet boy is gay' and 'Constipated'
    Sport: anyone that knows me would know that sport and mabh forte! its aint mah callaba and i dont enjoy getting all energised and stuff. its hard. too hard. bounce bounce Basketball Basketball im more like to sleep and do stuff like reading. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep study study study study study study study study study study study study study Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Fav T.V. shows: i luv all shows but the main shows that im into now are just Neighbours and Home and Away. There just main soaps that i just watch. but dont get me wrong, they aint bad or anything, its just they are like swaping all their boyfriends and girlfriends. now, there even resulting to brothers and sisters havin incest. thats just plain... weird. but i still watch it. rabbit cyclops
    Fav Movie: i luv Honey-its just too gud. but the thing that im most into ryt now is 'the persuit of happiness' search it up on youtube or something. its soooooooooooooooo good!!! i luv it cause its sad and all. but watch it. no matta wat. cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops silent silent silent silent lol! lol! lol!
    Fav Anime: well ausland dont have gud anime. but my cousin maathangi has like the collection of hamtaro, digimon and sakura so i watch those when i get the time so im happpeeeeeee! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Likes in people: i dont like backstabbas. just remember, what goes up must come down what goes up must come down! - its all about karma everybody. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Very Happy Very Happy . Also, i hate racists, they really tick me off. i dont like people who only care for people who are like them. keep an open mind about otha people and what they think. i love people who are funny, and listen to what other people have to say. Dont dis somebody because their different, love somebody because they arent like u. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink . But look down [/color]upon those people who are too self absorbed into what they want to care about othas.
    Likes in things: pretty, i like gold, i luv beautiful stuf, i like shineeeeeeee things. l luv blingbling queen queen queen queen
    other likes: i dunno what to say, ahhhhhhhh i like other things when i like other things. sorri that that aint specific
    Dislikes: Racists (like i mentioned before...)
    Other: i like to draw, read, sleep, eat, think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat,think, ahh play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat, think, play computer, talk, talk and basically draw, read, sleep, eat. and thats about it. lol! lol! lol! lol!
    thankyou all,

xoxo becca

P.S. thankyou maya 4 telling me about this stuff. im happee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    shorty200512

Female
    Number of posts : 14

Interests Empty Re: Interests

Post by shorty200512 Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:24 am

Name: urm.. Jane!/Janey!/ Hinata XD jking Razz
    Fav Colour: blue blue BLUE BLUE bluee!!
    Fav Music: i llike alot of kindas music
    Fav Sport: urmm..badmington!!! and...tennis!^^ and.. is swimming a sport?o.O
    Fav TV Show/s: i like alota shows.. soo..ill just sayy...toomanytoname!
    Fav Movie/s: ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fav Anime:NARUTO! bleach is kinda ..trailing off.. the past few eps i seen aint that good Razz ..and there is also... fruitbasket..and...lov hina is sad.. and... deathnote! Shocked and.. some other ones.. o.O~ lol OOO and onegai teacher ish so sad too...Sad
    Likes in People: i like... funny..and nice..and awsome..and..intelligent..and..well there is a longg list XD ..just mainly people that make me happii and that i can trust.. i dont like people that lie too much
    Likes in Things: umm.. depending what the thing IS... o.O"
    Other Likes: i liikeee stuff... alot of different stuff..like videogames...RPG GAMES OMG!..and...stuff ^^
    Dislikes: bugs~!!!!! ><" and.. stuff..there is more stuff..i just cant think of them ..
    Other: ... Like a Star @ heaven im hinata~!Like a Star @ heaven Razz JOKING HAHAHAHAH
    Gaara

Male
    Number of posts : 6

Post by Gaara Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:24 pm

Name: Gaara / Harley-Joe Williams / Viper
    Fav Colour: Black(technically the absence of colour but who cares
    Fav Music: umm Hilltop hoods nirvana 2 many 2 name
    Fav Sport: Tennis / Bball
    Fav TV Show/s: Naruto
    Fav Movie/s: Naruto movie
    Fav Anime: Naruto again
    Likes in People: no idea
    Likes in Things: ^ ^
    Other Likes: ^ ^
    Dislikes: Lots
    Other: umm one day i will be god
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:04 am

Mmm...hmmm Harley! You wish you were! XD

Anyways, thanks for posting you guys..I love each and everyone one of you who posted! ^^

Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    shorty200512

Female

Post by shorty200512 Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:03 pm

Yes harley.. god.. ...IMA B DA GODDESS B4 U BUAHAHA Razz

black little too dark? but i goes wit everything xD

i change my thing i say

I AM THE HINATA GODDESSY LADY xP
    just jokkiiinngg Wink

[[Jane]]
    Lyssakid

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-12-14

Post by Lyssakid Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 am

Fav Colour: Uhh.. pretty colors? o.o Just.. not.. pink. Heh.

Fav Music: Indie anything, acoustic, slow jams, r&b, rap, metal, rock in general, classical, vocal ensembles, pretty much everything under the sun.

Fav Sport: Ehh.. nothing wrong with sports, but some people take them a little too seriously.. =_=;

Fav TV Show/s: Food Network XD Sometimes stuff relating to fashion and style, ANTM just for the photoshoots, Pokemon.. >_>

Fav Movie/s: anything 80's, pinoy movies..

Fav Anime: Princess Princess, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Paranoia Agent

Likes in People: As long as they respect me, I respect them. I also prefer if they're not totally inyourface..

Likes in Things: Shiny things.

Other Likes: Writing, reading, eating tangerines and seaweed (not at the same time!), American Sign Language, writing music, vacation, beaches, museums, marine life.. stuff..

Dislikes: Obnoxious little kids, oily food, immaturity on occasion.. I usually tolerate stuff pretty well.

Other: I write music XD <-- yesh, that's a link
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:37 am

YAY! Alyssa you joined! Very Happy *huggles*

Man, you are one good composer, I listened to both of your compositions, and they're Fan-Friggin-Tabulous! Very Happy You deserve my Benevolent...Holy...[yes you guessed it!] THUMBS!!! b ^_^ d

Anyways, you'll probably have to tolerate my random outbursts in this forum as I suffer from random sugar highs from time to time! XD

Keep Smiling! Very Happy

a_f
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Post by Cheese Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:06 am

Can't ...... resist ..... bumping .....

Name: Cheese / Joshua / Yoshi
    Fav Colour: Green
    Fav Music: Alternative rock
    Fav Sport: Basketball / Dance Dance Revolution
    Fav TV Show/s: The Simpsons, Family Guy,
    Fav Movie/s: Akeelah and the Bee
    Fav Anime: Pokémon
    Likes in People: Smart, funny, nice, not annoying
    Aki
    Aki

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Post by Aki Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:15 am

Name: username: Aki / real name: Not saying / nickname: My cousin's friends call me Ohno. Just don't ask.
    Fav Colour: Blue, red, and orange
    Fav Music: anything really other than rap.
    Fav Sport: Tennis
    Fav TV Show/s: Dancing With the Stars, South Park, Mythbusters,
    Fav Movie/s: Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shamballa, The second Naruto movie, Stardust, Pride and Prejudice, CATS, Phantom of the Opera, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Princess Mononoke.
    Fav Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist. Followed Closely behind by Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note.
    Likes in People: honest, nice, true to themself.
    Likes in Things: If I like it, I like it.
    Other Likes: I love art, writing, music, playing games,and reading. I also like wearing ludicrous colors of nail polish (Ex. Neon orange or metallic lavender). And I have two words for you: Dark. Chocolate.
    Dislikes: Half-assed artworks, Bugs, clowns, people being jerks.
    Other: I play the flute, have fangirl issues with Ed from FMA, have fangirl issues with Neji from Naruto, I'm very good at drawing, I am an author, I make videos for youtube, am a 100% nerd, have anger management issues, and in other words... I am completely, undeniably, infinately a mental misfit. Yup. Shocked
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:15 am

Neon orange? What have you been on these past few years girl?!
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm

I know right!?!
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:52 am

Bwahah, Aki you crack me up. xD
    Aki
    Aki

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Post by Aki Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Yay. I crack people up. For once one of my attempts to be funny worked *parties, then trips over foot and falls through a window on the 25th floor of a building.*

Ow. And actually, the neon orange thing was to freak Glacia out. It worked.
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:01 am

That's nice. o___O;;
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:57 am

Originally Posted by~ Aki
    *parties, then trips over foot and falls through a window on the 25th floor of a building.*

See ya at your funeral. xP
    GenderDefender
    GenderDefender

Female
    Number of posts : 38

Post by GenderDefender Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 am

OMG. Cheese's real name is Joshua? wow... the true identity is revealed@!!~
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:57 am

Becca, you're so easily amused. xD
    shorty200512

Female

Post by shorty200512 Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:02 am

LOL cheese likes family guy! me like family guy tooo! x3

.. i havent been online in ages.. i nearly forgot my user lol

well..

*waves*

~Janeii
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 am

lol, I thought you're sig name was Hina..? newaaiii..

I think just about EVERYONE likes FG, but I never gets to watch it much... mamma says it's bad for my tongue. lol xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 am