Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Randomness and Pointlessness

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Randomness and Pointlessness Empty Randomness and Pointlessness

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:51 am

Well, I needed somewhere on these forums to vent all my random ideas and such without really SPAMing, so here the thread is - for anything pointless, random or anything in between.

---

Okay, I know this isn't random; but it's pointless. Tomorrow's going to be our Italian and Home Economics exam, and I'm like: "Geez, nobody will USE Italian in this class when they're older so WHY BOTHER?!" - but of course, I wouldn't say it aloud; that's just.... ludicrous.

Anyways, we have about five or so exams for EVERY one of our subjects - and might I add, we have a LOT of subjects. Try adding SRC (Student Representative Council), Writer's Group (in which my Writer's Block is suffering terribly) and Instrumental Music to name a few. So yeah, I'm pretty drained in the membraine, so if you find any illiterate phrases or grammatical errors in my posts this week - don't blame me; blame my brain.

On a side note - I forgot to mention it was our performance assessment today. Our task was to rewrite any Fairytale of our choice and orchestrate a performance based off of that rewrite. As it was a group task, we had to choose one of the five student's story's.

So the one we ended up with was Hansel and Gretel, in which both Hansel and Gretel were girls. The story mainly was that the twins became so fat during their time in the witch's cottage that they kill her by their sheer weight of a hug. And of course, due to my chocolate-ish complexion, and the ready necessity of a witch's costume, I was chosen to be the witch. It was fun, being squished and all, but boy I couldn't help but laugh when I got poked with a stick.

Yeah, I do laugh at myself - I'm strange that way. So strange, it freaks my friends out. Anyways, it ended up fairly well, but the downside was that the whole performance was taped. TAPED.

But, nonetheless, today was pretty good. Tomorrow?..... let's probably not even go there.

Sayonara, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA

EDIT: That, was long. Bwaha, I ramble too much - I'm strange in that way also.
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

Randomness and Pointlessness Empty Re: Randomness and Pointlessness

Post by Cheese Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:27 am

Funny.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:00 am

Well, not really. But I wonder how our drama looks like since we were aiming for humour.

But, on the more interesting side of things...

Some of the selected grade 8 classrooms were given the chance to go to the Andy Warhol exhibition today and of course, all of us jumped to the opportunity since we were going to miss practically all of our classes. But my group went for the aritistic side of things, not to mention the gift store! Razz

But anyways, if you're wondering who Andy Warhol is, he's a very *cough* famous *cough* artists. Though I don't see what he actually "sees" in art.

The things we were assigned to do there was choose one of his paintings and draw a portrait of it. I chose a singer named something Harris, well, I'm actually unsure due to the absence of my art journal. After that, we could do anything we wanted.

So, my friend, cousin and I went straight for the photoshoot, where you obviously have your photo taken with them, and then - this is where the cool part comes in.

The photo becomes pop art. Yes, a PHOTO, digitally becomes - POP ART.

I would post it up here, but since it's a personal photo with friends, I shouldn't. But god it looks so cool. Apart from the fact that I complained about it since I look like a complete noob - come on, it was like I was half asleep or something. My friends thought that it was fine and teased me by sending it off to their email addresses before I could comply.

Well, at least they looked good.

Nonetheless, the whole trip was awesome, but not to bash, but Andy's art is a bit.... unique. Suspect The gift shop was so cool, they had the cutest merchandise ever. I didn't have enough money to buy some though. But my cousin did, and heck her gift doll was as kawaii as a kitten.

But.... yeah, nothing more interesting to say apart from our Math teacher (also our SPORT teacher - well not our HPE teacher, but the teacher who takes the kids who don't do interschool sport and makes them walk with her) taught how flowers reproduce.

I know that doesn't sound interesting to you reading this, but the way she taught it cracked all of the class into a laughing fit. Though I won't post what she said since it's a bit of a matured discussion, if you get my drift.

So...chyeah...that was my day, pretty boring and fun at the same time. Why boring? Well the art was quite mediocre for my liking.

Anyways, Sayonara and Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:31 am

AbsoluteAnimeAdmirer wrote:Well, not really. But I wonder how our drama looks like since we were aiming for humour.

But, on the more interesting side of things...

Some of the selected grade 8 classrooms were given the chance to go to the Andy Warhol exhibition today and of course, all of us jumped to the opportunity since we were going to miss practically all of our classes. But my group went for the aritistic side of things, not to mention the gift store! Razz

But anyways, if you're wondering who Andy Warhol is, he's a very *cough* famous *cough* artists. Though I don't see what he actually "sees" in art.

The things we were assigned to do there was choose one of his paintings and draw a portrait of it. I chose a singer named something Harris, well, I'm actually unsure due to the absence of my art journal. After that, we could do anything we wanted.

So, my friend, cousin and I went straight for the photoshoot, where you obviously have your photo taken with them, and then - this is where the cool part comes in.

The photo becomes pop art. Yes, a PHOTO, digitally becomes - POP ART.

I would post it up here, but since it's a personal photo with friends, I shouldn't. But god it looks so cool. Apart from the fact that I complained about it since I look like a complete noob - come on, it was like I was half asleep or something. My friends thought that it was fine and teased me by sending it off to their email addresses before I could comply.

Well, at least they looked good.

Nonetheless, the whole trip was awesome, but not to bash, but Andy's art is a bit.... unique. Suspect The gift shop was so cool, they had the cutest merchandise ever. I didn't have enough money to buy some though. But my cousin did, and heck her gift doll was as kawaii as a kitten.

But.... yeah, nothing more interesting to say apart from our Math teacher (also our SPORT teacher - well not our HPE teacher, but the teacher who takes the kids who don't do interschool sport and makes them walk with her) taught how flowers reproduce.

I know that doesn't sound interesting to you reading this, but the way she taught it cracked all of the class into a laughing fit. Though I won't post what she said since it's a bit of a matured discussion, if you get my drift.

So...chyeah...that was my day, pretty boring and fun at the same time. Why boring? Well the art was quite mediocre for my liking.

Anyways, Sayonara and Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    Well, people did think that Warhol's art was terrible, but then people started appreciated it more and more. So ...
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 am

Stop right there! =_=;; Now they've put up a Picasso exhibition... augh, I know it's an honour to be the only one showcasting it outside of Europe, but seriously... showing the anatomy of women in that sort of depth is .. just... wrong. Neutral
    charceo100

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Randomness and Pointlessness Empty asjdlf;kjjjjjjjjjjjj

Post by charceo100 Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 am

bounce cat Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Neutral Arrow Question Idea Wink Exclamation Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien pale silent cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek lol! afro flower elephant study scratch
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:39 am

lol, pointess much, Charley. xD
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:21 am

She likes doing that, doesn't she?
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:38 am

lol, yes, but Charley's a he-unicorn, though I like to think of him as a girl. Razz lol
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Ah.

Okay.
    GenderDefender
    GenderDefender

Female
    Number of posts : 38

Post by GenderDefender Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:42 am

pirat bounce clown confused cat Very Happy pirat cat Embarassed Shocked Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised bounce clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad Idea alien Very Happy pirat bounce Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised clown confused albino alien clown cat Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised I love you pale santa affraid farao albino lol! albino cherry sunny Smile Sad Idea Smile Sad Idea pirat bounce Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pig clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad Idea pirat alien cyclops No monkey @ Cool bounce clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy pirat bounce clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad Idea Smile Sad Idea farao pirat bounce clown confused cat Very Happy pirat cat Embarassed Shocked Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised bounce clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad Idea alien Very Happy pirat bounce Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised clown confused albino alien clown cat Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised Shocked Mad Smile Very Happy Sad Surprised I love you pale santa affraid farao albino lol! albino cherry sunny Smile Sad Idea Smile Sad Idea pirat bounce Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pig clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad Idea pirat alien cyclops No monkey @ Cool bounce clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy pirat bounce clown confused cat Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad Idea Smile Sad Idea farao
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 am

I don't have any access to the Admin Panel.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:11 am

Really? I'm sure I've made you Admin. :/

EDIT: It works now.

Last edited by AbsoluteAnimeAdmirer on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Cheese Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 am

The admin panel is on the bottom of the page, right?
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:17 am

Yurp. lol.
    Cheese
    Cheese