Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 «Beautiful Banners -:o:- AAA's Banner Shop» V.01

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

2008 «Beautiful Banners -:o:- AAA's Banner Shop» V.01 Empty 2008 «Beautiful Banners -:o:- AAA's Banner Shop» V.01

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 am

THE BANNER SHOP IS CLOSED-- PLEASE COME BACK LATER - Thankyou; Origato.

~: BANNER REQUEST :~

Pictures: MAXIMUM 5 IMAGES - Save them as links or post them as images if it's easier.
    Text: MAXIMUM 3 LINES OF TEXT - If need be that your text should be longer than the limit, tell me prior to making the banner.
    Banners: I will only allow a MAXIMUM of 10 banners per person. Which is fairly leniant; though I may do more if I feel nice enough. ^_^

FORM:~
    Text: (Title of Banner)
    Sub Text: (Text in Banner)
    Pictures:
    Font Colour:
    Font: (I might not have the font you need, but I could try to find something that might suit your liking)
    Border: (Options: Black&White, Colour, Fade-Out, Other)

Write BlueShipping is the only un-overated Ship in Yu-gi-Oh! in BLUE, so I know that you have read the form.

Deadline to Recieve Your Banner is 6 months - no more. If there may be a circumstance that you will not be able to access BMGf for any reason, tell me prior to your leave - so that I know that I need to lock the banner on my USB.

-:Rules:-

1. General Forum rules. I don't mind SPAM - too lazy to even care about the moron who does it.
    2. ONLY ONE BANNER REQUEST AT A TIME - I am a busy person; as most of you may be, so please...if you want a banner, learn from the saying: Patience is your virtue.
    3. Do the FORM. It saves my time and energy; I have a life too you know?
    4. No flaming or bashing - goes to show how much of a loser you are.
    5. ALWAYS READ THE FIRST PAGE. I always update it after, or before I take a banner requests, so you know if or if not you can submit one.
    6. Follow the rules; simple.
    -:Consequences:-

• Break a rule once, I'll give a warning. Three warnings and you will be banned for a week.
    • Break numerous rules or break the same several times, you will be warned again. Next, you will be banned for another week.
    • Break a rule while or after banned for a month and still continue to do it for a course of several months will be banned for 6 months towards a whole year, probably more depending on the casualty.
    • People or persons doing this for several months will be banned forever.
    • Save the trouble and abide to the rules- if you're nice to me; I'll be as more as kind back - the law of Karma here peoples.

Till I come back, Keep Smiling!

a_f

~: Shop Statistics :~

Banners Finished:
    ... nurppss

Current Banners:
    ... nada

Warned:
    No one...

Banned:
    Oh...no one again...

Tempa Banned:
    Ugh, nobody...

Perma Banned:
    Ugh....nurp...what a surprise - no-one!...

FREEBIES : ~ : YES FREEBIES!!!
    But please, if you take them, you must give credit. I cannot stress that enough.

Spoiler:

Now that you people have bothered to read this all - you deserve a special treat:
    2008 «Beautiful Banners -:o:- AAA's Banner Shop» V.01 Watermelon