Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself.

Aki
    Aki

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself. Empty I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Aki Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Can't believe I forgot to do this. Well, hi everyone. I'm Aki, a moderator here. I hope to have fun here and I hope you all have fun here as well. Smile
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself. Empty Re: I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Cheese Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:30 am

Hey! Welcome to the forums. You already know what to do, so yes.

Anyways, what do you do / how do you do what you do when you are a moderator here?
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself. Empty Re: I'm so dumb. I forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Hm, moderators do the usual - welcome newcomers if they bother to post an intro, correct users for doing wrong – if need be ban them for various reasons (see rules thread), delete and create threads( like a games thread for example) and yeah, that’s pretty much it. It sounds easy, but boy do you guys have more responsibility than that coming your way! Being Admin isn’t as cool as it initially sounds to be either.

But thanks for joining and I hope you have a great time,

Sayonara, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA
    JbstormburstADV
    JbstormburstADV

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-01-27

Post by JbstormburstADV Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:06 pm

I actually think it is as cool as it is to be admin. Anyways, nice to see you, Aki.
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:44 am

I guess, but the high responsibilities of preventing flaming, bashing and other sorts of harassment is concerning. From personal experience, cyber bullying isn't what a teenager would want when they're seeking for fun and enjoyment when they're online.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:31 am