Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'B' Word of Rules - V.02

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

'B' Word of Rules - V.02 Empty 'B' Word of Rules - V.02

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:01 pm

This thread has been reborn! Well all of us become [inserts 'b' word] sometimes. But what is the so-called 'b' word? Well, I'll get shot from Hina by saying this, but it repalces the sheer term "bored". If you want to know the reason behind this go to the older thread located in the Older Topics section and read the history there, for I can't be bothered to post it all again.

So, my dear posters, the thread was remade mainly because I love being "b word"-ed. Feel free to post your rules, and hope to make a full list of pointless rules here later.

Sayonara,

AAA
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

'B' Word of Rules - V.02 Empty Re: 'B' Word of Rules - V.02

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:37 pm

Okay, *major bump* the first two are from Hina's list in the former version of this thread.

1. They should ban smoking the city, because everyone always smokes in the city. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. Bad for the air...No
    2. They should made school start later.. some people don't get enough sleep. >< And if you get a good amount of sleep, you can perform better in school work.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm