Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Infatuated

Post by Mr. Schwibbles on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:47 am

Well for those who know me, I have decided to make the sequel to Emaciated. Yes, I know you guys are probably like, "OMG! Not another 64 BLOODY PAGES! ><;;;;" Well, yes it might be as long as '64 BLOODY PAGES'; but rest assure, it might be shorter than that. Or longer! lol. Anyways, I came here to post my Prologue and that's what I will do.

This fic will be rated...hm...Well, since I haven't really thought up of this story plot, I'll give it: T or PG13 to N16+ or M16+ just in case some people read this and take the meaning the wrong way. Now, when I finally come round to thinking up of the basis of this story, I will add more characters and change the rating or keep it constant, depending on where the fic is going. For people who have read Emaciated, I'll let you find out what the Shippings are. And if you haven't but, would like guess what the possible shippings/love pairings are, then go ahead!

Now, after you've died of reading my long ranting, you guys can finally get on to reading it my story! Have fun Razz

Prologue - Loss of a Love

Her golden hair glistened brightly in the sunshine, reflecting an array of yellowy-reddish colours. From saffron and amber, to scarlet and vermillion depending on which perspective you look at her. Her hair colour, rather was a tangy ginger. Her face was as luminous as her body and radiant flowing ginger-golden hair. The chestnut light brown eyes of hers sparkled, joyous of the day ahead, but slightly frazzled as she just overcome a physically straining task. She was propped with less expensive clothes as she would used to wear as a teenager, but now, she was more into more ‘womanly’ brands such as Portmans, sixteen and twenty, Guess and other ‘younger’ ones like Candy or Dolce and Gabbana. In fact, now, she was wearing clothing that she wouldn't usually opt to wear in an every day time span. She was, rather, in a blue, white polka-dotted hospital dress.

Cynthia wasn’t the stubborn, vain, judgemental teenager she once was. Now, in her middle twenties, more open-minded and caring of the people and greater community out there, she decided to take her talents of fashion design and put it into action to help the misfortunate. And so, her actions with creating a Fashion Design Business called Cynthia’s Style were set into sharing half of their profits for those in need, mostly to the Royal Heart Foundation, dedicated to her dearest twin brother, Cinder.

Not only did he support her in every way by coming with her to do the apprenticeship and degree with her hand in hand, and helped her in the greatest way humanly possible, but he, like any caring desperate brother would, sacrificed his life, for someone else, especially his very own twin sister. Even though they only met perchance for a matter of hours, Cynthia and Cinder hooked together instantly, line and sinker, as if they knew each other for years. That’s twins for you!

After the incident, Cynthia suffered from a short term of depression at that time, not because of grieving over her mother’s death, but over the things her mother had done all along before her death, which Cynthia only became to know of when her mother wrote the last letter in her life. It gave her all the information that she needed for her future life - instead of modelling for the rest of her career, in which she had excelled at and worked for, for many years - to go to Oxford and study a degree there, called the Bachelor of Fashion Design, where you are still in the modelling business; but making the dresses instead of wearing them.

She missed her brother dearly every single day; there wasn’t a moment where she didn’t think about him. Times of happiness would seem to be when birthday’s, Halloween, Thanks Giving, Christmas, Easter, or any time of celebration aroused. Although, she longed to have her brother with her. Be with her, protect her, like any brother would. She only could spare ten hours with him, in a perilous journey in another world, a different dimension, and found herself lying in the surgical room nest to a doctor saying that the last ounce of her brother’s energy was used to save her. Her husband knew that she grieved for him every day, every place she went, everything she smelled or touched, or even looked at was a reminder her of him. His tangy lemon smell of his hair gel, the same blondish golden brown hair, his chiselled angular face, and milky white smile. Her husband tried to make her feel abhorrent to this longing, wanting her to see everything in the bright light, not to dwell in the looming darkness and misfortune inside of her. The longing hurt every day, the darkness and depression seizing to be acknowledged in Cynthia’s mind, making her die inside, not truly happy with the life she had. She was given the chance to life a new life after her heart transplant, but she didn’t care. All she wanted was her brother back; there was nothing more she could ask. Sure, her family and friends seized the opportunity to cherish happy memories with her, but those were the times where she needed him the most. No one could possibly acknowledge the sadness and depression that affected her life. Her brother saved her - not their mother; not their father. But her. His own twin sister. His Yin. Nothing and no-one could compromise or apprehend the gratitude and love she felt for him.

But today, she felt a new happiness arousing - a new child baring. Her first born. A new member added to the Syndrome clan. Most importantly, she knew what his name was before she even found out that she was pregnant. His name, was Cinder.

*END*

Yes, I know, bit of a lame Prologue, but I'm still working on retyping Emaciated. "Why?" you ask? Well, just as I went to print Emaciated off at school, someone STOLE MY USB!!! affraid And what makes it worse? Well, I thought I saved it on my computer. But, guess what? Someone accidentally DELETED IT!!! Sad And I was like.....

Evil or Very Mad REVENGEEE! *takes swords out*

^ OK, probably not like that; but I was pretty damn unhappy.

Anyways, so yeah. I'm retyping it, and hopefully I will post Emaciated at the end of the Christmas/Summer holidays.

Till then, Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA

P.S If you're typing an uberly long assignment, or anything really on your computer, PLEASE SAVE it on your comupter, school computer, AND MAKE BACKUPS! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE UBERLY DUMB MISTAKE I DID! Now with that done and dusted,

See ya's later! ^^

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:20 am; edited 8 times in total

Female
    Number of posts : 38

replying.... nes...

Post by GenderDefender on Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:39 am

lol... very gud prologue, my extra smart cousin!!!! Laughing Laughing
    well, i thought it was realli realli gud! i dont think u should change anything too drastic but i found these small spelling errors...
    here u go!

1. there wasn’t a moment a moment where she didn’t think about him. Times of happiness would seem to be when birthday’s, Halloween, Thanks Giving, Christmas, Easter, or any time of celebration

-- i think its supposed to be 'there wasn't a moment where she didn’t think about him. Times of happiness would seem to be when birthday’s, Halloween, Thanks Giving, Christmas, Easter, or any time of celebration'

2. bother dearly every single day;

-- i think its supposed to be 'brother'

3. to save her. Her husband knew that she grieved for him every day, every place she went, everything she smelled or touched, or even looked at reminder her of him.

-- i think its supposed to be 'or even looked at was a reminder of him' or it could even be 'or even looked at reminded her of him'

4. your comupter,

-- okay i found this spelling mistake in ur comment after ur prologue, i think its supposed to be computer

apart from that i actually thought it sounded realli realli professional!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink
    ...but then again, all the things u do are professional!!!!!

lol

well see u at school tomorrow my beautiful cuz

xoxo becca
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Re: Infatuated

Post by Mr. Schwibbles on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 am

Aww...thank you! *huggles* You and Blaze are like the only ones who like actually bother to read my work, and I am very grateful for that. Thanks for pointing out those flaws in it. And computer is a mere typo. lol, you know how I'm like with me silly typos! ^^ Anyways, I fixed the typos and kinda edited a bit of the prologue because I reread it, and some to me, personally didn't make sense. Try and find the little changes and if you like, you can post a picture on which you think how the characters in my story look like. So again, thanks for reading hunni and Keep Smiling! Very Happy

AAA

Oh, and Chapter 1 will be posted shorty enough! ^^ Keep your eyes open! Shocked

Administrator

Female

Next Chapter!!!

Post by Mr. Schwibbles on Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:12 am

Well, I'm back with the new chapter, I only wish that people come here more. There will be more things to talk about than "post", "blog", "talk", "text"...blah blah yada yada yada...I just need my pride, that's all. But, I have gotten to the third chapter, but I don't think they're that good, considering I'm tryping about parents looking after children. But rest assured, I will try to make the chapters interesting when inlude middle high in it. Have fun reading! Very Happy

Chapter 1 - From Old Endings to New Beginnings

Rose, pump cheeks and glassy azure sapphires stared abstractly at her. The grey outlines of his eyes portrayed his name, Cinder. Those hazily coloured grey-blue eyes watered into a liquidly squish and the rose cheeks turned into a bright vermillion. Cinder started whimpering and a sudden uncomfortable rush of unwanted energy came through. He was crying.

“Aw, what’s the matter honey,” the motherly voice asked tenderly. Cinder, being a little bundle of joy that he was, merely squirmed at this to contemplate as a response. His little sob turned into a pouring cascade of tears, and started wailing noisily, waking up nearly all of the residents living near the hospital. “Hush little baby do-“

The baby screamed at the top of his lungs, in a bellowing blare, echoing throughout the whole hospital. “Gawd, what’s the matter with you?” she pondered in a rather fatigued matter, patting the baby softly as you would see mothers do in television shows. “.Come on baby, please at least give me one hint on why your behaving like this?”

As if on queue, the baby created a foul stench, wafting outside to the halls. You could probably hear a person faint outside. Cynthia, too tired to even change her baby’s nappies, lifted him slightly away from her, but not too far that he could fall off the bed. As long as the smell was at least one meter away was fine for her. Exasperated, she poured a small glass of water from a jug sitting at the table nest to her and sighed at the incompetence of her child. “Now, I know how mum felt about raising me. And she had to bare with me all alone as a single parent. Gee, now I feel bad about how I mistreated her all those years back.”

‘AHHH! The paparazzi is on our tails!’ bawled a man, bursting through the timber blue doors and caused Cynthia to spill her water out of shock.

“And nice to see you too honey,” she replied, trying to clean up the mess.

‘Sorry Cynthia, it’s just-‘ he puffed, pulling out the foldable chair from underneath the hospital bed and plopping onto it. ‘The media and news reporters and every single type of paparazzi has been following me ever since I stepped into the grocery store, taking pictures of me, my clothes, an even my teddy! They’re bloody everywhere! We should probably get to our house before they crash in on us,’ he continued, mumbling so fast that he lost track of what he was even intending to explain.

“Whoa, calm down honey. The paparazzi will always follow us no matter where we go, so it’s better to live our lives like this. Now could you please take care of bubs for me? I need my rest,” she said, gracefully handing over the little smidge and fluffing her pillows to rest on. Syncrome pushed his chair in closer to the hospital bed and carefully ruffled his wife’s locks. Cinder, on the other hand, was restless and squirmed uncontrollably. He soon became tired of fidgeting, and took interest into Syncrome’s finger. After being so distracted by caressing his wife, Syncrome soon came to realise a rather odd smell. A very tad bit ever-so-smelly smell. Syncrome figured out what it was, and backed away, too afraid to do it. No, do not tell me he did a number 2!

‘Oh, no...I’m not changing those nappies! No sir re bob!’ he blubbered, about to leave the baby; but stopped. ‘Though, this is what makes a parent a parent. So I guess I should start now,’ he sighed, taking the baby and placing him backwards, so he won’t kick and scream as much. ‘I guess that you will open new beginnings for Cynthia and me, little guy,’ he conceded as he closed the door behind him.

“And so it is,” Cynthia mumbled, listening in to her husband’s rants. She turned to her side and dozed off, the sound of the twilight and birds lulling her to sleep.

Sponsored content

Re: Infatuated

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:45 pm