Absolute Anime Admirers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED!

Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED! Empty ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED!

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Yeah, my absence has caused this place to go down, huh. Not really a question, more of a fact, really. I am wholeheartedly, and undeniably sorry - I apologise for not logging on as much as I should, and for not updating with what I wanted to do for this site, which was supposed to happen ages ago.

I cannot stress how much I want your forgiveness, but even so I may not deserve it. Sad

But, despite this. I have planned out (yes, me, plan! Shocked ) the next set of events for Christmas 2008. Hence the title:

ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS
    RE-GIFTED

I have later to design much graphics, re-amp our forums, as well as the homepage. That's a lot, and if you can cope with me (and my slowness) I will promise to do the best I can for you, and for the whole community. This sounds completely cliche, I know. But it's the only way I can express myself without telling a lie.

So, till I come back (Three Weeks in counting), Keep Smiling!

AAA

Cheese
    Cheese
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-03-11

ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED! Empty Re: ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED!

Post by Cheese Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 pm

I'd certainly be willing to help. Very Happy

If you do, just PM me. Smile
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Mr. Schwibbles
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 269
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED! Empty Re: ABSOLUTE ANIME ADMIRERS : REGIFTED!

Post by Mr. Schwibbles Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:18 am

Will do. Also, thankyou so much for offering to help with the main page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 pm